Tuesday 19 October 2010

Jamie's Oliver revolution

Well, watching  the programme last night, again I was amazed at the problem that Jamie faced. Again they still had rubbish food in the freezer and the dilemma is 'what to do with it'. Sincerely I would say gave it to the dogs, but I think that would be very cruel. I would not give that food to the dogs or homeless as that would be animal and human cruelty. I cannot believe that the US government still does not get it, how can you feed that rubbish food to the children? how can you let your kids eat the rubbish in the brown bag that I saw. What are the parents thinking? that their child will grow healthy with sweets and bright colorant??? I think parents and teachers as well as the kids should try to get that any, any junk food is bad for you. How can you go back to have your child not eat the healthy food and compare the junk food such as chocolate milk to real milk?? The children will adjust to anything, is the parents that don't and I have seen it with some of my clients. So parents and adults please think of what you eat. Because what you eat is how your body function. All the vitamins, minerals, good fats, carbohydrates, proteins are the ones that makes your body function well or bad (if you eat junk food or sugary foods).  And the healthier and nutritious your food is the better your child is going to grow, which should be healthy, not tired, not too hyper and not overweight and obese..
http://www.nutritionhealth.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment